A blooming good day!

~ ~ ~

Spring has officially sprung here in the Northeast. Today I believe was just about the nicest day I have ever seen. Weather-wise, that is.

I heard my neighbors outside doing various chores and things, and I hope they enjoyed it. I was inside for most of this gorgeous day doing my work. Paul will have been outside but I haven’t seen him since early this morning, but I’m sure he’ll have tales to tell when he gets home soon for supper. He is having boat problems, you see. Oh yeah… it’s never dull when you own a boat. Especially a working boat where when it breaks down, you stop earning money! That is always fun.

I’m just glad I have a job where I work from home and can enjoy the colours that are spring here. We’ve added some plants to the gardens this year, and still have some more to add in the near future.

But for now, just enjoy what I have here for you, and pretend you can smell that luscious aroma of the back garden viburnum which is wafting through all the open windows today.

Cheers & Blooms!

Bex & Co.

MayDay20100060

7 Responses to A blooming good day!

Mind if I set this one as wallpaper for my work computer. Just perfect…

You have a nice house, lovely yard. Looks a lot like the house where I grew up (only better).

2. Carol says:

Gorgeous flowers, beautiful dogs!

3. Beautiful, Bex!!! I love spring!!! Went camping this weekend, up in the mountains, and the blooms were so gorgeous that I feel “stuffed” with beauty. Sunny both days and a million stars at night!

I think of my dogs as flowers, too. They look so natural in a garden.

5. Betty Lou Parlee says:

Lovely gardens – beautiful dogs!

6. Wendy, NC says:

Lovely, just lovely.

Spring has come and gone here in the southeast–it’s 88F at the moment and tomorrow is to be warmer.

7. sandy from Iowa says:

works great…WOW..SOME SLIDE SHOW OF COLOR,,,wish it had a smell button .
    Nice photo at the end of Kip:-))