Take me out to the ball…game….

MoreCrowCottage

If you click on the above photo (I hope) it will take you to a not-too-long slideshow of some pics I just took this morning, showing my somewhat neater house.

I never notice the dog toys/chewies on the floor until I take a picture and there they are, in plain view. But it wouldn’t be “our” home without those things scattered all around, now would it? We are dog-people, and the dogs are people-dogs. We share and we live together in-sync.

Today, in fact, this very minute as I write, the Red Sox begin to play their last game of the year. We stunk up the place big-time this year but we had tons of injuries and players out on the D-L (disabled list), so really, having a total of 88 wins so far this year, with today’s game still to go (against those dreaded New York Yankees) I figured that we didn’t do too badly after all. No post-season games for us this year. But there’s always next year. Go Sox!

Having a nice leisurely Sunday morning so far, getting things done around the house. Going to settle down to watch our last baseball game of the year, unless we start to lose early on. Then I may take a shower.

03October20100024

7 Responses to Take me out to the ball…game….

1. Stephanie says:

I love your house! Can I have it when you’re finished with it, please? πŸ˜‰

Absolutely, Sarah. They would be people-ends. And there is no better seat in our house than right in the middle of two big collie dogs. NOthing better!

Had to laugh when I read that. Yes, I take pictures at home to share with friends and it’s not until I’m actually sharing them that I notice the pet stuff on the floors, the couch, etc. Their stuff is just as much a part of my house as my stuff is. I really liked the canine “bookends” on the couch–if a person sat between them, would they then be considered “people ends”?

4. Betty Lou Parlee says:

You have a lovely home. I don’t have toys on the floor now because I don’t have any kids or pets any more, and I miss them.

5. Wendy, NC says:

Your home looks lovely–all spiffified, yet welcoming. Thanks for sharing it.

6. Carol says:

House looks very nice. I have cat and dog toys always underfoot.

7. sandy from Chicago says:

What a pretty home ! Your house is much neater than mine. I have 2 cats and when I put the cat toys away in the box under the living room table they drag them back out by the next day πŸ™‚