Thanksgiving’s On…

Not far to go now. I cooked the APPLE-BLACKBERRY CRISP first (see below).

THANKSGIVING-FOOD0019

And then I made the pot pie and got it all put together, see below:

THANKSGIVING-FOOD0003

And finally the pot pie got crust, and is waiting to be cooked in the oven, see below:

THANKSGIVING-FOOD0018

And the table is all set, see below:

THANKSGIVING-FOOD0008

and:

THANKSGIVING-FOOD0006

I still have about 5 more things to accomplish before the folks come, but P. has to go and pick them up, so I figure that as long as he is still here, no chance they will come early! I am totally wiped out at this point. I’ve just taken 3 Aleve and hope it kicks in for the afternoon because everything on my body is screaming for rest at this point. I am too old and decrepit for this anymore! I can’t wait to taste the pot pie!

Cheers and thanks to you all for coming by,

Bex & Co.

9 Responses to Thanksgiving’s On…

1. Crochetlady says:

Bex, I can’t see the pictures, but I hope it was as great as it could be. We finally finished our soup from the bones. Turkey pot pie will be one of the “left overs” but it will be made with frozen veg.

2. sandy from Chicago says:

Happy belated Thanksgiving! The crisp and pot pie look delicious. I hope you had a chance to relax and that the alleve worked.

3. Marvelous Food!!! Sure hope you had a wonderful visit with folks, and lots to be thankful for! I’m headed out to the USO for our late feast, Sat. evening. our time.

Lots of Love and Gratitude! ~ Sil

Everything looks delicious, Bex! Hope your Aleve helped and that you’re now relaxing in comfort, or even snoozing the night away.

5. JJ says:

Oh, everything looks delicious! Happy Thanksgiving, Bex!

6. sandy from iowa says:

YUM….would fly over and grab some but the weather is a wee to cold to do it.
    Lucky folks that get that meal
    Happy thanksgiving

7. Karen says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and the dogs(hairy family members!)
    I have had company for 4 days and also know the pain you feel. Dinner is at another house so I am just sitting.

Looks gorgeous! Relax, and enjoy. No cleaning up.

9. WendyNC says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! The food all looks yummy.