Does Anyone Know…?

Does anyone here know where I can go to sign the online petition to get that dirtbag Rush Limbaugh banned from radio? I saw the woman who started it on TV the other day and it’s going viral apparently, but I can’t seem to find it. He has to be eliminated from our society. It is beyond comprehension how four women have said “I do” to that bottom-dweller.

Honestly….

P.S. I found it: Here it is

7 Responses to Does Anyone Know…?

1. Karen says:

Like I said, just don’t give him an audience.

Of course he does “mean” it. He, like his ilk, just said they used the wrong language. The meaning was very clear. He needs to go.

I saw on tonight’s news, Rush has put forth a sort of apology but I am not sure he means it. I’m with TT, as long as he’s being paid, he’s going to keep spewing. I don’t listen to him either so all I know is what is in the news.

When he spews evil, everyone who listens and passes it on is poisoned. Toxic!

TT is right. Money talks. As long as the money flows, he will keep on making the train wreck.

So far I have read that 3 advertisers have pulled out. More are considering pulling out. It may be “free” speech but it’s sick-sick-sick speech. Are we reverting back to the 1950’s now? I’ve signed two of the petitions to boycott this bad-boy. And I don’t listen to him but I do keep up with the news of the day and that includes excerpts in order to report.

Free speech ends when money talks, Karen. If Rush’s listeners stop listening, that’s when they’ll stop broadcasting what he has to say.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people listen to him the same way they’d watch a train wreck. You don’t enjoy it but you do it anyhow.

7. Karen says:

Won’t help. Free speech. Just do not listen to it.