Images out of time

Paul&Rebecca-CastleriggStoneCircle-Keswick

Paul & Bex, Castlerigg Stone Circle, Keswick, Cumbria, England – mid 1990’s

I got a request by Topsy Turvy for some “recent” photos. Well, I don’t do photos these days – old age and gravity have taken their toll, however, I can offer these two that I have which are not as old as the 1970s but taken, above, sometime around the middle to late 1990s (just can’t remember which year), and below which I know was taken in 1989. You will have to be happy with these, TT!

Bex & Paul Sutton Bank N. Yorks, England

Bex & Paul, Top of Sutton Bank, Yorkshire, England – 1989

So how about some of you? Current or old? I don’t see too many photos from your end of the lane!

And that, friends, is all for today.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”

[Anatole France]

6 Responses to Images out of time

Nina – ask and you shall receive. (See “About Us…” in the left-hand sidebar near the top).

Here it is for you.

You’re welcome!

Ha ha, Nina. You are so cute! You mean like YOU did when I asked you to? Ah…yes. A synopsis. You have lived such an incredible life up to now I have no idea how you did yours, but I love that you did. Mine would be boring for the last 10 years or so, but before that it was a crazy ride, some of which I’ve never even told people about (like second husbands). But I will think about it and maybe make a stab. Can’t do it in the columns like on your page, but maybe I could make a separate page to click on. But you all have to promise not to use any of it against me in a court of law!

3. Nina says:

Some day you’ll have to post a synopsis of your life up to the days of the recent blog posts. Curious readers want to know.

Lovely, lovely photos, BTW.

Em, I can’t wait for photos!

Rhu, yes, England is very green, especially up in our “Yorkshire”. It’s a wow place if you ever get the chance to see it.

You are both adorable. Well you shall see some photos soon. I found I had a Flickr account all ready and never used it. So photos are coming.

I love the bottom one especially. You both look terrific and the green is so…well…green!