I had to scrub the whole thing. Sorry!!!

I tried but failed to put something on my page.

Ignore all those emails. I am so sorry. I did add one link on this page below to a Whitby Cam, but it didn’t turn out like I’d planned. However, you can click on it now and see the panorama of the Whitby (England) Live Web cam which is cool. You have to “refresh” your browser to see it updated which happens about every 60 seconds or so.

We should be able to tweak our blogs here without sending out emails – I must write to Kenny about this.

Whitby Web Cam

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”

[Anatole France]

“There are only two seasons – winter and baseball.”

[Bill Veeck]

ORGANIC COCONUT OIL INFORMATION

2003 – 2007 Archives at Diaryland

6 Responses to I had to scrub the whole thing. Sorry!!!

Well, Duh, S-plants… THANK YOU! I had read about your not switching from private to public but I didn’t know that by doing that it would eliminate the emails going out… I also didn’t remember about unchecking the send-emails… so thanks!

2. Smartiplants says:

Oh yeah you can also keep it as a private post till you are ready to go public with it. I do that a lot. Probably easier. Sorry I didn’t think to mention that first. I have my journal set to post private first then once I am sure I like the post then I change it to public.

3. Smartiplants says:

Just go to edit settings/email alerts and click the radio button that says do not send email alerts. When you are done with what you are doing go back and change it. It didn’t bother me though. I felt loved getting all those emails! 🙂

This is pretty spectacular. Hard to believe it is nighttime all ready over there.

It wasn’t your fault. I think it has happened to all of us at some point. We aren’t in control of our own addys. I just delete when I’m suspicious.

6. l'empress says:

I know the feeling, but for the wrong reason. My e-mail got hacked and sent garbage links to a lot of people. (Evidently a selected list; I don’t know all of them. But I got a lot Daemon Failures, for which I am glad to know those are inactive.)

If you got one of those from me, I apologize.