Two dogs were sitting in a restaurant having lunch…

OMG. My stomach aches from just having watched this video. If you do nothing else today, you MUST watch it – it’s only 6+ minutes but this is one of the cutest, funniest, sweetest, did I say funniest?, videos I have EVER seen.

Wow. My eyes are wet from crying/laughing so hard. I wonder if there are more like these? Enjoy.

Bex-the-dog-lover

P.S. To prove it was not faked, here is a short video showing the same:

2003 – 2007 Archives at Diaryland

9 Responses to Two dogs were sitting in a restaurant having lunch…

1. Carol says:

Bex, my husband and I both got such a kick out of this. So, so cute!

When I showed this video to Paul last night after supper, I never thought I’d see the old stoic with wet eyes but I did. Even HE couldn’t control the laughter. The dog on the right, the big one, I just love to pieces. The other one is cute, too, but that big guy I just adore!

When I showed this video to Paul last night after supper, I never thought I’d see the old stoic with wet eyes but I did. Even HE couldn’t control the laughter. The dog on the right, the big one, I just love to pieces. The other one is cute, too, but that big guy is just adore!

Cute!

Puppers eats off a fork very nicely. He has pretty good table manners, as long as he can’t get to the table itself. 😉

5. Reenie says:

I’ve seen these before and nevr tire of them. Hysterical!

6. SANDY from Iowa says:

I was having a good time watching those and tears ran down my leg:-)))

7. Betty Lou says:

So funny ! Thanks, Bex.

I agree Wendy. Those dogs sat there with that food and didn’t touch it until they must have been given the signal that it was OK to eat. Incredible restraint. I’d like to give them both big dog hugs!

9. WendyNC says:

The training that went before the video must have been incredible. Well done!