Which Jane Austen Character are You?

I am Anne Elliot!

Take the Jane Austen Character Quiz here!

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let’s face it; you’re easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use “the Elliot way” against you. But this doesn’t mean that you don’t have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won’t stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.

Hmmm, I’ll have to go back and re-read Persuasion now…

2003 – 2007 Archives at Diaryland

7 Responses to Which Jane Austen Character are You?

Elinor Dashwood – in Sense & Sensibility. She was the older sister (in the movie Emma Thompson) who fell in love with Hugh Grant but he had an old girlfriend that he couldn’t shake, but in the end, he was free of her and he and Emma Thompson got together. There was a younger sister who had fallen for a handsome cad and she was badly treated but finally ended up with the really good, though not so handsome, guy in the end, with all the money!

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Interestingly, I just read that about 6 months ago…

I came out to be Elinore Dashwood. I agree with you Betty Lou, I have know clue which book she was in. Ah, an adventure in the offing.

What fun Bex!

4. Betty Lou says:

I am Elinore Dashwood…But I’m not sure who that is.

No, the first one I saw was Elizabeth Bennett whom every woman seems to want to be, but that’s only because of Colin Firth. Without him in this story, all the other Mr. Darcys pale by comparison, IMO.

6. Karen says:

I am Anne Eliot also. Is everyone Anne?

7. l'empress says:

I don’t want to let someone else choose for me. I am Elizabeth Bennett! I loved her so much, I was delighed to find the family in Death Comes to Pemberly.