Testing Flickr Photo

Our front yard the winter of 2010-11. Emmalee couldn’t decide whether to sh__ or go blind outside!

Just testing out a photo from Flickr. More on this sore subject at another date. Just testing…..

(I have tried Photobucket and hated it. Flickr I can at least make work for me, but not PB.)

Jeers again to Webshots for messing up my whole day!

2003 – 2007 Archives at Diaryland

7 Responses to Testing Flickr Photo

1. Smartiplants says:

Beautiful photo! Incredible amount of snow! I use photobucket and flickr both. I have used PB longer so I guess for that reason, I find it easier.

Well, I loved the photo!

I guess it’s a matter of experiences. I’ve had Photobucket for probably 10 years now and find it very simple to use. I also have a Flickr account – basically for researching interesting pictures for inspiration with my work – but I don’t use it much.

4. Nina says:

Again, I have loved Flickr for seven years. Not a single complaint. When things don’t work — they fix it. Terrific response to problems. Excellent options. Love those guys.

Well, I’ve settled on Flickr for now. Not 100% in love with it. I really loved Webshots and am very ticked off at them for dumping us like this. But we must move on…and let it go.

6. SANDY from Iowa says:

photo showed up 🙂
    Hope it works out for you .

7. Ericmayer says:

I use Photobucket and find it very difficult. Thought it was just my dial-up!