Not even close… it was a home run

After the last debate being “disappointing”, it was so nice to see some fight, some spunk, some get up and go from our side.

Go Joe!

The debate flew by and there was no question in my mind, Biden 100, Ryan 0.

Yes I am being biased, but there is no denying the D’s this win… none at all. It was a home run. The other guy looked like a smirking deer in the headlights almost all the time.

Cheers for the Blue side this week,

2003 – 2007 Archives at Diaryland

7 Responses to Not even close… it was a home run

I saw a part of the debate and I have to agree with you. And, right on about Biden and Romney – they interjected as they felt. I thought it only fair that Biden did it. I feel more comfortable with Biden but then how do you know whom to believe?

2. Nina Camic says:

I think we especially appreciate Biden’s passionate words last night knowing how hard he has worked on behalf of those who haven’t had lucky breaks in life. As opposed to Ryan, who has worked on behalf of himself.

3. t.s. says:

I would like to see Ryan come back in eight to ten years with some gray hair and switch over to the blue side. I think he might good for us if he were an advocate of the people…

The fact-checkers show errors on both sides. But for me it’s just a matter of lack of comfort with Ryan. He just doesn’t look like someone I’d trust if I met him on the street.

I saw every word of the debate. It was great from my point of view. I was psyched.

Then I turned on late night talk radio (local channel) and they had run the debate and were taking callers.

I didn’t hear one caller say Biden had won or was even good. They all said they had less respect for him because he kept “interrupting” Ryan the whole time.

Hello?

What was it that Romney did to Obama a week or so ago? Interrupted all the time! Oh, but THAT was OK?

Biden was great in this debate and I don’t give a fig what all those right wing nut cases said on the radio.

6. Michael says:

From all accounts your analysis is spot on, biased or not. The debate was opposite two baseball games and an NFL games, so obviously I couldn’t watch it live, but I’m looking forward to seeing the replay. (And maybe Barack can take some coaching from Joe before the next debate, eh?)

7. nilky says:

Yes! I couldn’t watch the debate but I’m enjoying reading what my friends are saying about them… no TV here, and internet-through-my-phone… tethering would not allow me a live feed :-(( but I’ll be home soon.