The big “WHAT IF?” looms…

I just heard something interesting on TV about the election.

If the worst case scenario were to occur, and both candidates were to get 269 electoral votes, then the tie would go to the HOUSE to vote for President, which is Republican, and to the SENATE for Vice-President, which is Democrat, so if that were to happen, more than likely the outcome would be ROMNEY-BIDEN as the ticket.

Oh.

My.

God.

Could you imagine how Joe Biden would feel if he woke up to being Vice Present to MittWitt?

The suspense of this whole process is going to drive me to drink. Or not. I may just move to Canada, or better yet, “…to England, Where My Heart Lies….”

Obama/Biden

2003 – 2007 Archives at Diaryland

14 Responses to The big “WHAT IF?” looms…

“Reader,”there really is no chance I would move to Canada mainly because we will live in this house til we die. We would have to dig up our whole yard and hook into the sewer line they are putting in the street before we could sell our house (we have septic now) and we would never do that. So we are planted here. Sorry you have a megalomaniac now. May you get lucky in the future and find someone like we have done. I think we can share our President with you, in spirit anyway.

2. reader says:

You might want to check on Canda’s political situation before thinking of moving here. We have a right-wing, closet fundamentalist, megalomaniac running this country. I might move to the States now that President Obama is back at the helm. 🙂

3. Reenie says:

Did anyone here vote Green?

4. Nina Camic says:

Bex, exhale, my friend. I think we’re good!

Good going Nina! I think the race may be going BO’s way, I hope- I pray- Please God….

6. Nina Camic says:

The call five minutes ago about Wisconsin did it! We’re safe. (I hope.)

7. Michael says:

Cheaters never prosper! (Except when they steal elections. And even if he loses, Mitt is still rich.)

BTW, Bex. I posted a response for you in your insomniac thread, too…

This is just the kind of thing that the Bushies did to all the voting machines 8 years ago and they “won” the election. I have a very bad feeling about this. It’s way too easy to cheat. Especially since the Romneys have purchased so many electronic voting machines! I like the good old fashioned paper ballots that we have here in Mass.

I love that some of the electronic vote counters appear to be programmed so that Romney gets voted for even if you push the Obama button.

PA voting “glitch”

It all boggles my mind. I had a neighbor text me last night on my wait out the door, inquiring how to get a ballot for tomorrow. What? Huh? My response was to call the County Clerk Recorder and they would be able to tell her what to do.

My fingers are crossed and I’m saying my mojo that the right man wins and not Mitt Witt. Go Obama.

12. The suspense is all but over. Hang in there, I still have hope that Mittens will remain unemployed.

13. l'empress says:

I was confused there — I guess I was remembering numbers from years ago. It’s the three electoral votes from DC that bring it up to an even number.

Obviously, DC should not be throwing the numbers off. Will those residents be voting for or angainst their employers? 😉

14. sandy from iowa says: