WW III ?

I just have to say that this war they are waging over in the Middle East is despicable. Both sides seem despicable to me, I am not taking sides. One seems as bad as the other.

What is wrong with men? Because I blame all the wars in this world on the men. Can you really picture some woman launching a rocket onto a densely packed neighborhood a few miles away knowing that innocent children not to mention their innocent pets will be murdered by her action? Can you really see women doing that consciously?

I’m sure there are some women involved in the war, don’t they recruit everybody over there for military duty? But I have to believe the women have been sufficiently brainwashed before they pull the trigger on innocent people. Men not so much. It seems to be in their genes to wage war on each other. There is something wrong with this picture. Until the Powers That Be can find a way to make women able to procreate without the use of a man, we are going to be warring with each other until the world no longer exists. Would a world of only women in it be in this state of mess?

Seeing the news anchors on TV today, crouched down or lying face-down on the pavement, every time the warning sound goes off for fear of being blown to smithereens, and then standing up and saying “No problem…” is driving me crazy. I know the public wants to “see” the war first-hand and up-close-and-personal, but is it worth the lives of the press to bring that bit of entertainment to us here?

When are we going to learn anything? When are they going to learn anything?

STOP THE FIGHTING, YOU IDIOTS!

That’s all I have to say on this subject. Will there never be peace over the world again? When was the last time there were no wars going on? Does anyone know?

War-weary,

Bex & Co.

*h*s*u*b**p*o*e*m*

10 Responses to WW III ?

1. Rambler says:

There’s a whole other perspective on the conflict besides the one we are exposed to by our media. We are conditioned to see the Palestinians as the total problem, but I think it’s both sides equally. Both sides are brutal. I certainly don’t give Israel a pass…

2. TS says:

I don’t see Israel as a holy land. It’s murder land. Don’t enable…

When I see that Israel is attacking Gaza again, or vice versa, I don’t even really look anymore. This is nothing new, it’s been going on for many, many years, and nothing is going to change because both sides put so little value on their “neighbors” lives.

Gov’ts around the world will put pressure on both sides and eventually it will stop again, when one side figures it’s happy with the 3.5 inches of land that it gained.

(Yes, when it comes to that area of the world I’m becoming very jaded.)

4. Sue Rowland says:

How about working on creating a fetus without male genes?

5. Nina Camic says:

It is entirely possible for me to imagine women stepping into (traditionally) male behavior patterns of “attack and conquer.” To gain a foothold in the male dominated world, many women will strive to take on traits of the opposite sex. Some of my worst bosses have been aggressive women who got to high status jobs by learning to control rather than communicate. To kick rather than to care.

I still remember the Cuban Missal Crisis: I was sitting there thinking — don’t these guys who are controlling the future of life as we know it have families? Don’t they care that their children will die if they take the next step? Of course, they did not take the next step, but they came mighty close. On both sides of the Atlantic.

I think if you check back, M. Thatcher was really a man in drag….

7. Ericmayer says:

I agree with you that both sides in the middle east conflict are despicable. However, I don’t think a world ruled by women would be any better. Margaret Thatcher was as bad in every possible way as any man.

Here is an article that my friend Sandy sent me this morning, too:

Youngsters trained to kill

I agree with your solution, not sure what else would work. But we know that’s not going to happen.

I wonder if the next “Earth” will be any different once we decimate this one we have now?

9. l'empress says:

Bex, the URL I listed today is a link to one of my posts about Israel. Yes, it is despicable. As Golde Meir said, “We can forgive you for killing our children, but can we forgive you for forcing us to kill your children?”

In 2006 (not sure of the date), the Israeli government removed Israeli citizens from that area, some of whom had been living there for many years. Although it caused pain to those who were moved, many people (including me) felt it was an important gesture toward peace. The Hamas government responded by setting up guns and shooting over the border.

It breaks my heart. Those men are more interested in removing Israel from the face of the earth. From the time the children can understand, they are taught to hate. Here’s an older post:

The only solution I can think of is to take these children away from their parents and bringing them up in a separate place, Israelis and Palestinians together. By the time they are teenagers, the damage is done.