Daily Photo Shoot – Day 21

The subject for today’s Photo Shoot is:

“I’ve got nothing… nothing for you today…”

I almost skipped today, but in the interest of getting through the month of February with a Photo a Day, here’s my offering for today:

DailyPhotoShoot21FEB20130004

I got to watch a tennis match held in Dubai between Caroline Wozniaki and Marion Bartolli – I was rooting for Marion although I don’t hate Wozniaki, but of course, as with all my choices, my lady lost. But not by much. But close only counts in horseshoes… certainly not in tennis. Wozniaki won in 3 sets. Oh well.

I spent a lot of the day reading my book Mitz, a short novel about Leonard and Virginia Woolf and their marmoset, Mitz. I finished it today and it was just a splendid little book that I can highly recommend.

DailyPhotoShoot21FEB20130007

And there’s my boy, being good over there on the sofa, while my stack of books sits there waiting to be picked up, fondled lovingly, and read… so one down on this pile, quite a few more to go.

I have to stop adding to it… yes… must stop adding books.

Addendum: Tomorrow is World Thinking Day. Not really sure what this means but since we are all thinking beings, it might apply to us in some ways.

Daily Photo Shoot 20 FEB 20130007

6 Responses to Daily Photo Shoot – Day 21

Oh boy I have you beat on stacks of books to read. I love your photos.

Oh boy I have you beat on stacks of books to read. I love your photos.

3. Reenie says:

I’m whittling through a stack I made a few months ago. After I trip and fell over one of my stacks, I decided to weed through and reorganize. I pulled out books I’d forgotten about after they got hopelessly buried. It was like a treasure hunt!

4. t.s. says:

I’ve had to give up collecting so many books. The unread and unfinished ones were giving me a guilt complex.

5. Sandy Freel says:

Looks like my table by bedside..stacked up like a tower.
    I love reading at any hour of day or nite.

After a bit of trouble with our library website, I now have 3 books backed up – oh, and one waiting that expired before I could finish it.