Napping

We’re taking a break here from journalling.

DCP_9121

Not a long break, sort of a nap.

I wonder what Kip is dreaming about here?

Bex & Co.

8 Responses to Napping

When our pup, Indy, naps he often makes lapping noises. Like he’s drinking something extremely tasty. DH and I will often chuckle when he’s doing this and then he wakes up and looks at us grumpily, like he’s upset that he was taken away from his delicious ‘food’.

2. Reenie says:

Bex: I always study your headline photos first and have found each of them so charming no matter the subject. But today this photo is extremely charming. 🙂

I think I’m going to print some of your pics of Kip because they always make me smile and they exude a physical warmth much unlike our sleeveless newspeople. :))))

3. T.S. says:

Nice long winter nap. Probably dreaming of spring…

Move over, Kip. I’m ready to join you.

Sandy, Thanks for noticing the photo of Paul working.

I took that on the day he took me out on his lobster boat just days after I’d run into him again after decades of being away/married/divorced, etc. I left a note on his truck asking if he would take me lobstering some day, and that Saturday (the day this photo was taken) he took me out and I sat there with my camera and yakked with him from just after dawn to mid-afternoon. What a long day but that was the day we fell in love. Nine months after that day we were married and on our way to England for our honeymoon.

6. Sandy Freel says:

BTW…Great Photo of Paul working

What a wonderful photo of Kip. He looks so relaxed.

8. Sandy Freel says:

I too wonder what they dream..I was told when you see a dog foot moveing they are dreaming of running after something or from something.
    great photo