Seth Stuff, Redux

Click here for

MORE ABOUT SETH

with some audio of Seth being channeled through Jane Roberts.

The page to which I have linked above is a good one for anyone interested in learning about “Seth,” the entity channeled through Jane Roberts that I mentioned in my last journal entry. This page has audio recordings you can listen to with the text typed out for you. Very interesting.

Happy (?) Spring everyone.

wild growing bleeding hearts

I hear it arrived here at 7:02 EST, but you could have fooled me. After receiving 8+ inches of snow yesterday, on the very last day of winter, we are hard-pressed to be praising the joys of spring this year – at least not quite yet. I do hear birds outside, trying mightily to announce the arrival of the new season, but the poor little things are few and far between, a bright red cardinal out in the crabapple tree now and then, but the squirrels are nowhere to be seen — well, not that many of them. There have been a few bushy-tailed cuties on the back deck, scurrying across the railing now and again. The wind is still howling outside, it’s cold enough that I have to keep the inside front door closed to keep out the drafts, and the dogs are still running out front to eat the snow – something they’ve been loving all winter long.

At least somebody here is enjoying the winter/now-spring.

Bex & Her Snow-Doggers

Kip snow-sitting blizzard of 8 March 2013

8 Responses to Seth Stuff, Redux

T.S. If you are reading this, where are your journals? You seem to have disappeared from JS? Reenie and I are worrying, so if you are fine, could you contact one of us please to allay our fears? I did notice your web/email links have disappeared from your comments lately. Saying prayers just in case there is anything wrong.

2. Reenie says:

Ditto to Eric. I read through the page – listening was a bit difficult, but some of the words truly resonated.

Yes, I prefer the flowers to the snow. We got “only” about five inches here, but ours has already nearly melted thank goodness.

I glanced at the Seth page and will have to read some more. I vaguely remember the name but don’t know much about him and I’, always interested to learn something. Some of the statements on the url page certainly do ring true.

4. Sandy Freel says:

Nice to see photos of flowers…the snow one is ok cause you have kip showing up in it :-).
    We are very chilly here in Iowa today

5. Joan says:

8 inches of snow!!??? Unfortunately, I don’t think we got that all year!!!! Hope you see a crocus soon!

A cute photo as he surveys his territory. Bailey has pantaloons and he looks so cute when I’ve brushed him out. Still to go out and enjoy the out of doors.

Spring is here on the left coast. Although the weather people keep predicting a smattering (30%) of rain. Nah, that ain’t nothing.

But, happy Spring Equinox everyone.

That fur! That fur that gets into every nook and cranny here at CC. That fur that grows back the minute it’s been brushed and removed. Yes, it keeps him warm and toasty in the winter, and I believe it also keeps him cooled off in the summer, as insulation is wont to do. He is the perfect package, my Kip.

Now Em is another story. Not sure she’s quite as warm as Kip is with that short (smooth-coat) fur she has. Her legs seem almost bare compared with the large overcoat Kippie wears all the time.

It must be nice, with all that fur for insulation!