A Carousel of Sleeping Arrangements

Then…(only yesterday)…

MoreNewOldBed0001

and now (after all morning of moving stuff again!)…

bedrearrange0001

You guessed it. We are back where we were yesterday morning… well, almost.

Here’s the rub:

bedrearrange0006

Paul has the tiny bed now!

Oh this is turning into such a saga for us. It’s a long story that I don’t have the stamina to type about here but I will, soon. It’s all about his old bed not fitting the mattress and boxspring that we had… blah-blah-yada-yada. So he agreed to give me back my double bed and he took the little bed… he might have a mattress made that is about 8 inches wider (4″ on either side) that fits onto this small twin frame… or he will buy a new double mattress and box spring and disassemble this pineapple bed and bring up his old maple double size bed frame that is now living in the basement.

Kip is happy.

Em is happy.

bedrearrange0003

And I am happy.

Paul has yet to vote on his happiness or lack thereof… tomorrow or the next day will tell…

Cheers from the revolving bed house,

Bex & Co.

10 Responses to A Carousel of Sleeping Arrangements

1. Smartiplants says:

The fur babies say “It’s all good!”. Those bed frames are gorgeous!

Ha,musical beds.

TT: we don’t need the frame… I have a frame and we have a full size maple 4 poster bed that was Paul’s but is now in the basement – and I suspect he will buy a new mattress and box to go in the maple bed.

BTW, Bex. Now a days many companies will give you the bed frame free when you buy a mattress and boxspring from them…

Aw! So sweet and much more comfortable. I hope things are okay for Paul.

Well, now you know. No need to try that again.

*hugs to all*

6. Reenie says:

These posts tickle me to no end. You have an adorable life. xoxo

Ah, yes, it’s all about the horizontal arrangements. I hope Paul is happy, too. I think friends-in-fur are happy (from the picture) and suspect they’re happy to be wherever their people are.

In the last picture, Kip seems to be looking at you as if to say, “You’re not planning on moving me again, are you? I just got comfy.”

If we could stay at a “steady state for the next few years,” John, it would be a miracle! But it IS a better situation than before. And thanks for coming by MY blog… I know you lurk because you’re on my list, but it’s even better to have you join in the conversation. It’s not deep stuff in here, as you know… the older we get, the more simple we need things to be.

Yes, Sandy, one of the perks of all this commotion was the under-the-bed clean-out that happened.

9. John Bailey says:

I love the way that these settlement activities start with a frenzy of activity and then, when you’re happy with the configuration, snuggle down to a quiet, comfortable, steady state for the next few years.

10. sandy freel says:

My My…the one nice thing about bed moving..it sure gets the dust up and out from under:-))
    The fuzzies look very happy to have their digs back again