Bombing Update

Video of bomb blast showing two possible suspects running away from explosion – the perps?

I’M TAKING THIS WHOLE BLOG ENTRY DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT AN ARREST BEING MADE IN THE BOSTON BOMBINGS, BUT NOW THEY ARE SAYING NO ARREST HAS BEEN MADE.

IT’S ALL TOO CONFUSING FOR ME SO I’M ERASING THIS FOR NOW.

10 Responses to Bombing Update

I hear they took the younger man alive. The entire thing is so sad.

2. Reenie says:

Sorry I’ve been MIA. I don’t have TV but I’ve kept up on the Internet as best possible. This has been so sad. My daughter runs for Nike (she works at corperate) and has run Boston before. I called immediately to see if she was running Boston this year. She and my youngest are running Chicago – will I be nervous? You bet! *sigh* Or maybe not. *sigh*

They’ve got the younger bomber cornered in Watertown – he’s hiding in a boat up on a cradle in a back yard. He’s injured because someone saw some blood on the boat cover which is white. So it’s a standoff now as they want to take him in alive – for some answers – but maybe tonight people around here can sleep.

They’re saying now that the boy has a girlfriend, one he just started seeing recently. I would be worried that the young lady would be used as a shield.

I think you’re right about the 19 yo being manipulated by his older brother. It’s so sad. You have a chance to turn your life around and have peace in a new home and instead you bring the war with you.

The man-hunt continues around Boston. This story is very complicated, and the brothers who bombed the Marathon (now one is dead) have been here most of their lives, at least the one who is left – he’s only 19 and went all thru school here and apparently showed no evidence of this nature. It’s baffling all his family and friends, but I suspect his older brother, who was 26 I think, had pulled all his strings and now he’s on his own, probably has found a little hole to hide in, and the whole metropolitan Boston area as well as other areas, are like ghost towns – and the Red Sox game has been postponed today. We are not close enough to Boston to have to stay in, but it’s a very troubling time for all here now.

I see one of the suspects has now been killed in a fire-fight. The other is still at large.

I wish I could understand people that come here from places that are turbulent and who, even though they find it peaceful here (relatively), they then try to turn it into a warzone just like the one they left.

They said they have a suspect but haven’t arrested anyone. So that could mean either that they are holding someone without technically saying he’s held, in hopes of catching other people working with him, or they may not have gotten anyone at all yet.

8. sandy freel says:

OK…they are working hard on it and will have it done up soon…thanks for putting info when you can here.

It might be wrong…now they are saying NO ARREST!! I had to be offline with TV while the Cable Guy came so I missed all the news… they are saying NO ARREST now….darn…

This is good news and I do hope they have the right person.