No resting in peace for the wicked

Note to any future, would-be terrorists who are planning to commit evil acts upon his or her fellow world citizens:

If you do it here in the U.S.A., don’t expect a nice fuzzy burial in our earth – you may have to stay in limbo, in an eternal state of dead-but-nowhere-to-go because no one here wants your remains buried in amongst the beloved remains of our loved ones.

You may very well have to remain in a freezer/pull-out drawer for eternity. Is that how you pictured yourself in the afterlife?

Read story here.

So think twice before you maim and kill…please.

Just a warning,

Bex & Co.

6 Responses to No resting in peace for the wicked

1. Bonnie says:

While I understand no cemetery wants him I can’t help but wonder how many ‘killers’ are entombed already that we don’t know about? Like Lizzie Borden perhaps?

I feel sorry for the uncle struggling to do what is right for those of the family not guilty of such.

I find this kind of bizarre. If you believe that ultimately a person has to answer for what he has done (to God, to the Universe, to his soul, whatever), then his earthly remains are just dead meat, and should be quietly interred, returned to the earth from which it came–or even better cremated, so as to stop using up the earth.

But visiting vengeance on the dead, who are beyond any human touch or word, seems to me to be very strange, and a way of continuing the hate and anger. Will disrespecting his body bring back those who died, restore the shattered limbs?

You got it, Eric. Those lobsters are “bottom dwellers” and this guy is definitely a bottom-dweller, IMO.

It’s amazing that lobster meat is so tasty considering what lobsters feed on… but I try not to think about that! Lobsters make our life possible here so I have to love ’em! Which I do, I do!

I dunno. Some have suggested he be dumped into the sea but then someone might find themselves with a lobster that had snacked on him!

5. sandy freel says: