The Verdict is In – Guilty Murder One

But they are not going to announce the Verdict in the Jodi Arias Murder Trial for another 2 more hours! Oh, the agony of waiting…. at 4:30 p.m. EST it will be announced. So keeping my fingers crossed for the right verdict…

more later…

In anticipation of justice being served for poor murdered Travis Alexander,

Bex-the-trial-watcher

…and it’s Guilty Murder 1 – she can get the death penalty!

(Actually I am hoping for life without chance of parole. I don’t believe in the death penalty.)

Justice has been served.

7 Responses to The Verdict is In – Guilty Murder One

1. Smartiplants says:

Glad it was murder 1. A shame it has taken so long to come to that conclusion.

2. T.S. says:

Haven’t followed the story. Too much human weakness and sadness in it for me to want to become engaged.

I just saw the news and heard about the trial. It’s terrible they make us wait to await the outcome. Thanks for keeping us posted on what is going on.

4. sandy freel says:

“YES”…thanks for coming back to tell us

I also just heard that Travis’ siblings will be filing a wrongful death civil law suit against Jodi.

Good.

She doesn’t have any money but still… good.

At last. A good verdict. Now they start on the Aggravation Phase which is like a mini-trial (with this same jury) to determine if he was killed with “cruelty” – a no brainer if you ask me. If cruelty was used to kill him, then the punishment phase trial starts and it will be determined if she gets death or life in prison with no chance for parole. Or the judge could go for life in prison with chance of parole after 25 years.

Only those 3 options. So justice has been served.

Thank you God or whoever is up there!

7. sandy freel says:

Will be watching to see what happens here cause I don’t have tv updates other than looking on line.
    I trust you to bring the news 🙂