Not Receiving Emails

If anyone tries to write an email to me as of 9/12/13, I am not receiving any emails from verizon and I have no idea why not. So if you write to me and I don’t reply back, it’s because I cannot receive new emails. I seem to be able to send out emails but not receive any. I keep getting a pop-up saying that the service is temporarily unavailable, so I am going to wait it out.

I will check back here to this blog entry later to see if there are any messages in my comments section. So leave a message if you wish in here until further notice. I hope this is only a short-term glitch with verizon… pain in the neck!

If you need to write me, I have another email addy which is bexcrowellATyahooDOTcom.

No cheers today,

It’s in every one of us to be wise;

Find your heart, open up both your eyes.

We can all know every thing without ever knowing why.

It’s in every one of us, by and bye.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Responses to Not Receiving Emails

I know I had some of your e-mails returned because it was taking Verizon too long to get to them. So they would send them back to me in a bunch of gobbeldegook.

As of around 2:45 EST, I am now receiving emails at my verizon account. But any and all emails that I would normally get overnight and all day have vanished into the etherland of cyberspace… in other words, verizon lost them all. I am just grateful that I can receive emails now so i’m back to my original email addy now.

for now…

I know nothing about Google reader or Bloglovin… I am very ignorant of a lot of web-related stuff, Harriet. I will go check now to see if your email address is correct in my notify list.

(a minute later)

I checked and you were not on my list. So I sent you an email saying to go

here

If you email back to me I won’t receive it as verizon is still not working for me right now. But I can communicate somewhat here… for the time being.

4. l'empress says:

I stopped receiving notice of your posts with the demise of Google Reader. For some reason, “Bloglovin'” didn’t pick it up, and I added it manually. Seems to work, but I feel “out of the loop.”

5. Ericmayer says:

Yeah, what Irene said. And “despair and frustration and helplessness” is what I feel because I know there’s zilch I can do about computer glitches. At least your comments seem to be working.

6. Irene Bean says:

So sorry about the provider glitch. I tend to get into a spin of despair and frustration and helplessness when anything about my computer cuts me off. I wonder what the Verizon thingy is all about? Hope the glitch gets un-glitched soon.