I won’t make a habit of this, but here’s another Meme – if you’ve a mind to join in.
1) When you turn on the TV, which station do you automatically go to first?
2) Would you want the Olympics to come to a town or city near you? If yes, Summer or Winter?
A: No, neither.
3) If there is a big dust or fur-ball on your floor, can you just walk right by it, or do you have to stop and pick it up right then?
A: I can just walk on by and pray someone else picks it up… disgusting huh?
4) When you see a certain kind of food, as on TV, does it immediately trigger your brain to want/crave that food?
A: Oh yeah… especially pizza which just happened to me, and now I’m ordering pizza to be delivered here tonight!
5) Do you rake your leaves (in the fall) when some are down on the ground or do you wait until all the leaves are off the trees and THEN rake?
A: Husband wants to wait until all the leaves are down before tackling that job. I want him to rake in stages.
6) If you could afford it, would you hire someone to come in and clean your abode, even though you were there and just sitting around doing nothing?
A: I would have said “no way” at a younger age, but these days, “absolutely!” would be my answer.
7) How many nights per week or month do you eat food that was prepared by a stranger?
A: Maybe twice a month when I order from our pizza place, otherwise I cook for us every single day/night.
8) Did you know that the word “selfie” is the Oxford Dictionary’s “Word of the Year”? What would be your “Word of the Year” other than this one?
A: Yes, I knew about “selfie” (“a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website”), but my Word of the Year would be “Amazon-Dot-Com” because I think that company has become so big and into all our lives now.
9) Have you ever been to the capital city of your state/province?
A: Yes, but not for a very long time. I used to live in it (Boston) but “…I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now…”
10) If you could replace the President of the U.S. right now, with the wave of a wand, who would you choose to replace him (anybody, past or present)?
A: This is a toughie, but I’ve narrowed it down to two: Eleanor Roosevelt or Madeleine Albright (former U.S. Secretary of State), probably the latter.
11) Would you ever consider voting for a President who was single? A woman? A single woman?
A: Yes, yes, and most assuredly yes.
12) Do earlier and earlier Christmas/Holiday ads make you want to get out there and spend, or to protest and not spend until much later?
A: They make me cringe and not want to spend at all.
13) Do you really believe one single man, acting alone, killed JFK?
A: Absolutely not.
14) When you are home all day with no plans on going out, do you get dressed or stay in your jammies?
A: I get dressed every day no matter what.
15) If you lost the remote(s) to your main TV, would you go ballistic with rage or just do something else, like read?
A: I would go ballistic, through the roof, over the top, and totally insane… I’d end up reading but not until I’d thrown a huge hissy fit.
16) Do you eat a healthy breakfast, nothing at all, or just coffee/tea and maybe toast?
A: I “eat” one cup of coffee and then don’t eat again til around 11 or noontime and then I have one meal. I know… totally unhealthy…
17) Is suppertime at your home usually at the same time each day?
A: Yes. We always eat between 5 and 6:30, depending on when Paul gets home from work.
18) If you won the lottery, do you think it would eventually ruin your life or would you be able to handle it OK?
A: It would probably ruin my life. I don’t handle money well. I’d have to give it all over to my husband and trust he would know what to do.
19) Would you want a casino built near your home? If it were built there, would you frequent it?
A: No, and absolutely not. I have an addictive personality and wouldn’t trust myself there.
20) Have you ever served on a jury and, if so, was it a good experience for you?
A: Yes, and I was the foreperson. No, it was not a good experience for me, although I love to watch trials on TV and crime/police shows. Being on the jury was very emotional and scary for me.
Go ahead. You know you want to do this Meme…
It’s in every one of us to be wise;
Find your heart, open up both your eyes.
We can all know every thing without ever knowing why.
It’s in every one of us, by and bye.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~