Korean Talent

Do you remember the night Susan Boyle surprised everyone when she sang her first song on TV?

Just give me a few minutes of your time here, click on the video below, maybe get out your hanky, and enjoy.

Amazing.

Cheers for raw talent and for this amazing young man,

It’s in every one of us to be wise;
Find your heart, open up both your eyes.
We can all know every thing without ever knowing why.
It’s in every one of us, by and bye.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gregory Alan Isakov – my new favorite musical artist

6 Responses to Korean Talent

I went back and looked, and this video was made June 12, 2011. So you probably did see it before Bonnie.

That young man has an incredible voice for someone who has had so little training. I think it’s wonderful that the second female judge offered to help him continue with his singing lessons, no matter where he ended up in the competition!

3. Bonnie says:

Think I saw that last year. Or was it this one? 🙂

4. Betty Lou says:

Wow ! I hope someone took this young man under their wing so he can continue to sing. Very talented.

Amazing. To have a voice like that. I have tears as well. It’s amazing how miracles happen from a hard life. I do hope this young man continues on with his wonderful voice.

6. Sandy From Iowa says:

WOW…I have a dam of tears running down my cheeks…thanks for posting this as a reminder how blessed we are to have a home/food /clothing.
    He is blessed to sing like this…if the right folks come along he has a good chance in this world to share how he sings.
    Amen