Last Entry of the Year – Goodbye 2013 ~ Hello 2014!…

Paul and I would like to wish all you, my reader-friends, a very

Happy New Year !

2014

Hope that it goes smoothly and safely for you as we pass from one year to the next.

New Year’s Resolutions Anyone?

Mine is to

DE-CLUTTER

100_1084

I have already begun by doing a bit of de-cluttering around here but much, much more needs to be done before I can rest easy again. It may never look “minimalist” around the Cottage but a little less of this-and-that will be nice.

Again, have a safe New Year!

Much love to you all and cheers!

Bex, Paul, Em, & Kip

100_1063

It’s in every one of us to be wise;

Find your heart, open up both your eyes.

We can all know every thing without ever knowing why.

It’s in every one of us, by and bye.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

11 Responses to Last Entry of the Year – Goodbye 2013 ~ Hello 2014!…

I’m not one for making resolutions but I’ve also been looking at decluttering. For example, I would love to get rid of a bunch of the board games we’ve been just storing for years. There are at least 8 of them that I haven’t played in well over 15 years! They need to go!

Happy New Year. Once the holidays are over I may be able to venture from my burrow again!

3. Rosemary says:

Somehow, have not been getting your notifies. Please add me back on the list. Enjoy your writings. Happy New Year to you and yours.

4. Rosemary says:

Happy New Year to you and yours Bex. Somehow, have not been getting your notifies, please add me back on the list. Really enjoy your writings.

Whoa Nellie! Michael Buntsign is in the building! Hey Mike! Let’s make this new year a blogging one, huh? Keep it up… you’re off to a good start… it doesn’t have to be every day… once a week is fine, even once a month, we’ll take anything! (smile)

6. Michael says:

Happy new year, Bex.

Happy New Year to you and your family. It has been a fun year keeping up with one another. To think we both and your readers are looking at decluttering. May we all have the success we wish for. See you next year.

8. Nina Camic says:

Love your NYEve banner and your selfie and your resolution! However minimalist I try to be, there is always, always too much stuff floating around. SO me too — DECLUTTER!
    Happy 2014 to the Crow Cottage residents!
    xoxo

9. Bonnie says:

Blessings to you and Paul as the new year rolls in.

I have a box I decided to just discard all the clippings etc. that are in it and not look at them. Haven’t been in that box this year, they can’t be too important.

That’s the plan any way.

10. Happy New Year to you and yours Bex! Love the photo!

11. Betty Lou says:

Happy New Year, Bex – to you and Paul and your furry kids !