For Emily on her Birth Day

Wherever you are in this big old Universe, I wish you a

Happy Birthday, Emily

emilywalking

It’s now been more than six months since you departed this particular life and moved into your next spiritual adventure. Wherever you are now, my Emalita, I wish you happiness and above all else, peace.

I love you and miss you still every day.

Your leaving left such a big hole in my life and in my heart, but I am trying to fill that hole with good thoughts of you from the short time I had knowing you while you were here.

emilyblanket

With love now and forever,

Bex & Paul & The Puppers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pages from the American Notebooks, Nathaniel Hawthorne

Passages from Hawthorne’s English Notebooks

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2014 Archives at JournalScape

8 Responses to For Emily on her Birth Day

Thanks everyone. Eric, you might want to go back and read some of Emily’s old blog entries… they were all very good. She wrote for years at WordPress, you can find links to her older sites in my Links on the top portion of my blog page here, under the banner section. Look under “Words of Mine” etc.

Here are some.

And here are more older entries.

She loved to write and these entries are very interesting.

Sending you hugs, Bex. I sometimes miss Rhubarb the same way. I write something and think she’ll really enjoy it and have a lot to say, and then I remember she’s not here anymore.

Such a shame. I had only started reading her blog. Life can be so cruel to good people. Wherever she is it’s got to be better than here.

4. l'empress says:

I miss her comments. Occasionally I find an old comment from her when I’m researching old posts. Her point of view could make my day.

5. sandy freel says:

Happy Birthday Emily

6. Stephanie says:

She really was a beautiful person, inside and out. I miss her, too.

And Emily is beautiful. Whether she’s here or there, I know not where, but one thing I do know about her, she had a beautiful gentle spirit and she touched many, many souls while she was here.

8. Friendship is beautiful!