The Last Day…

It seems like it’s been forever, but not really so. A month and a day ago, we lost Emmalee. Almost 3 months ago we lost our Kip. It’s been a grueling ride emotionally but right now, at around 8:45 a.m. on a Sunday morning, we have only a little over one hour left of being dogless.

Belle is coming soon.

13256374_1738424419734496_3890603258922064549_n

Mit (Belle’s foster Mum) with Belle at Niagra Falls yesterday, on their way eastward to her new home.

13260226_1738424279734510_5142922457895572862_n

Shawn, Mit’s son and co-driver for the trip, and Belle taking in the sights at Niagra Falls!

13319888_1738424373067834_9096798681715126128_n

And Belle, being a tourist! See the USA, she always says. Can’t wait to actually meet our new collie-girl!

Soon, pretty darn soon now.

Next time you hear from me here, we’ll not be dogless any more…

Bex & Paul

kip11feb16 004//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js

9 Responses to The Last Day…

1. By the time I read your entry, Belle was already with you! Congratulations to all three of you, have a wonderful evening, and a great Memorial Day.

2. WendyNC says:

Welcome home, Belle!

I know Mit took pics that included me, but I did not. I don’t like my picture-took! So we’ll have to see what comes out of her photo-shoot later on. Belle is here with me, waiting for the others to return after a short tour of Paul’s stomping grounds, the harbor and around Marblehead. Then lobster rolls for lunch.

4. Susan says:

By now you must be dogful. I’m so happy for all three of you. Belle will be the bell of the household.

Yay! Can’t wait for new pictures!!!

6. Sandy in Chicago says:

What an exciting trip to your home Belle is having! So happy for you and Paul 🙂

7. Rosemary says:

The bestest news………so happy for you and Paul. Beautiful Belle is so very fortunate to be joining your family.

Well that’s a relief. When I read The Last Day….

By now you should no longer be dogless. So what does that make you? Dogged?

Great news.

9. Sandy says:

Very happy for you…Belle has seen places in USA that you have not…the stories she will tell you of her trip to be with you both…happy hugs